I’m off to New York State for Thanksgiving and a big wedding party, returning on Sunday. Happy Thanksgiving and/or Hanukkah to everyone: safe travels and wonderful meals.
November 27, 2013
Off for Thanksgiving
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 27th, 2013 at 9:14 am and posted in History. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Off for Thanksgiving”
Streets of Salem:
Somewhat random but still timely posts about culture, history, and the material environment, from the perspectives of academia, Salem and beyond.
Topicsadvertising American Revolution Antiques Antiques and Collectibles Architecture Art Auctions books Chestnut Street Christmas Collectibles Commemoration Commemorations Culture Decorative Arts design England ephemera Etsy Exhibitions Fashion films Flora and Fauna folklore Food and drink Frank Cousins Garden gardening Gardens Graphic Design great houses Halloween Historic Preservation holidays Home horticulture House of the Seven Gables illustration Illustrations Interior design Interiors Library of Congress Literature Local Events Maine maps Massachusetts Medieval Memory museums Nathaniel Hawthorne New England Nineteenth Century Peabody Essex Museum Phillips Library Photography Popular Culture Pottery print culture printing Renaissance Salem witch trials Samuel McIntire Seasons Seventeenth Century Shopping Teaching travel Tudors urban planning weather Witch City Witchcraft Witch Trials World War I
Top Posts & Pages
- Grant. Historians Debate Which President Leonardo DiCaprio Should Play hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/le… via @thr 22 hours ago
- Somehow I don't think the @peabodyessex considers the @PEMLibrary a "hot spot", more like a dead spot: museumhack.com/museum-archive… 22 hours ago
- If only we had this access, advocacy and collaboration in the @CityofSalemMA for our historical archives: jealous a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @annepagehwrsd: Great episode @TLC with @EmersonWBaker 😀 #WhoDoYouThinkYouAre https://t.co/SdaCtm5g5m 1 day ago
- RT @FranklinVagnone: Are museums too preoccupied by visitor numbers? apollo-magazine.com/are-museums-to… 2 days ago
Blog CourtesyI always attribute the images that I use in my blog; if you are going to copy them, please do so as well.