I’m off to New York State for Thanksgiving and a big wedding party, returning on Sunday. Happy Thanksgiving and/or Hanukkah to everyone: safe travels and wonderful meals.
November 27, 2013
Off for Thanksgiving
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 27th, 2013 at 9:14 am and posted in History. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Off for Thanksgiving”
Streets of Salem:
Somewhat random but still timely posts about culture, history, and the material environment, from the perspectives of academia, Salem and beyond.
Topicsadvertising American Revolution Antiques Antiques and Collectibles Architecture Art Auctions books Chestnut Street Christmas Collectibles Commemoration Commemorations Culture Decorative Arts design England ephemera Etsy Exhibitions Fashion films Flora and Fauna folklore Food and drink Frank Cousins Garden gardening Gardens Graphic Design great houses Halloween Historic Preservation holidays Home horticulture House of the Seven Gables illustration Illustrations Interior design Interiors Library of Congress Literature Local Events Maine maps Massachusetts Medieval Memory museums Nathaniel Hawthorne New England Nineteenth Century Peabody Essex Museum Phillips Library Photography Popular Culture Pottery print culture printing Renaissance Salem witch trials Samuel McIntire Seasons Seventeenth Century Shopping Teaching travel Tudors urban planning weather Witch City Witchcraft Witch Trials World War I
Top Posts & Pages
- #otd 1812 the engagement of #oldironsides and the Guerriere! Nathaniel Cloverly's broadside poem is in the pemlibra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- A wonderful #openaccess digitization by @BPLBoston of the handwritten catalog of the library of the "cautionary" In… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @Jay_Moschella: More early America libraries: BPL recently conserved and digitized the catalog of Increase Mather's personal library, wr… 1 day ago
- This looks great! twitter.com/BattisAbby/sta… 1 day ago
- Rocks Village streetsofsalem.com/2018/08/19/roc… https://t.co/I0nCWjBBPH 1 day ago
Blog CourtesyI always attribute the images that I use in my blog; if you are going to copy them, please do so as well.