I’m off to New York State for Thanksgiving and a big wedding party, returning on Sunday. Happy Thanksgiving and/or Hanukkah to everyone: safe travels and wonderful meals.
November 27, 2013
Off for Thanksgiving
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 27th, 2013 at 9:14 am and posted in History. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Off for Thanksgiving”
Streets of Salem:
Somewhat random but still timely posts about culture, history, and the material environment, from the perspectives of academia, Salem and beyond.
Topicsadvertising American Revolution Antiques Antiques and Collectibles Architecture Art Auctions books Chestnut Street Christmas Collectibles Commemoration Commemorations Culture Decorative Arts design England ephemera Etsy Exhibitions Fashion films Flora and Fauna folklore Food and drink Frank Cousins Garden gardening Gardens Graphic Design great houses Great Salem Fire of 1914 Halloween Historic Preservation holidays Home horticulture House of the Seven Gables illustration Illustrations Interior design Interiors Library of Congress Literature Local Events Maine maps Massachusetts Medieval Memory museums Nathaniel Hawthorne New England Nineteenth Century Peabody Essex Museum Photography Popular Culture Pottery print culture printing Renaissance Salem witch trials Samuel McIntire Seasons Seventeenth Century Shopping Teaching travel Tudors urban planning weather Witch City Witchcraft Witch Trials World War I
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @CSPANCities: The Battle of Rhode Island took place between the British in @Newport_RI & Continental forces during the #AmericanRevoluti… 4 hours ago
- Burns night next weekend @hamiltonhall05: hamiltonhall.org/2018/01/09/bur… 1 day ago
- Shakespeare mss. added to @Unesco's Memory of the World Register. twitter.com/FolgerLibrary/… 2 days ago
- Looking through the catalog of the pemlibrary for #Poe's birthday, I was excited to see a first… instagram.com/p/BeI0J_yHS0I/ 2 days ago
- RT @USNatArchives: Thank you to the 339 citizen archivists who tagged and transcribed 1,630 pages in the Catalog this week! Can we reach ou… 2 days ago
Blog CourtesyI always attribute the images that I use in my blog; if you are going to copy them, please do so as well.