I’m off camping in the Maine woods for the next week, so no posts for a while. IF I survive, I should have some nice pictures next weekend………..
July 29, 2013
This entry was posted on Monday, July 29th, 2013 at 5:55 am and tagged with Art, Maine, travel and posted in Current Events, Travel. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “Gone Camping”
Streets of Salem:
Somewhat random but still timely posts about culture, history, and the material environment, from the perspectives of academia, Salem and beyond.
Topicsadvertising American Revolution Antiques Antiques and Collectibles Architecture Art Auctions books Chestnut Street Christmas Collectibles Commemoration Commemorations Culture Decorative Arts design England ephemera Etsy Exhibitions Fashion films Flora and Fauna folklore Food and drink Frank Cousins Garden gardening Gardens Graphic Design great houses Halloween Historic Preservation holidays Home horticulture House of the Seven Gables illustration Illustrations Interior design Interiors Library of Congress Literature Local Events Maine maps Massachusetts Medieval Memory museums Nathaniel Hawthorne New England Nineteenth Century Peabody Essex Museum Phillips Library Photography Popular Culture Pottery print culture printing Renaissance Salem witch trials Samuel McIntire Seasons Seventeenth Century Shopping Teaching travel Tudors urban planning weather Witch City Witchcraft Witch Trials World War I
Top Posts & Pages
- Love this movie. #privatelifeofhenryviii #charleslaughton #tcm instagram.com/p/BuICm4_gQks/… 9 hours ago
- RT @werehist: Abolitionist/social reformer/newspaper publisher/author/orator/civil servant Frederick Douglass died #OnThisDay 124 years ago… 22 hours ago
- Really Rubbish Royal Relics streetsofsalem.com/2019/02/20/rea… https://t.co/nrLySAauJI 22 hours ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: To mark the 350th anniversary of the master artist’s death, Rijksmuseum is putting all 400 Rembrandt works on view toge… 1 day ago
- Walking to work @salemstate takes me about 25 minutes today, but before 1896 it was literally right around the corn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Blog CourtesyI always attribute the images that I use in my blog; if you are going to copy them, please do so as well.