I’m off camping in the Maine woods for the next week, so no posts for a while. IF I survive, I should have some nice pictures next weekend………..
July 29, 2013
This entry was posted on Monday, July 29th, 2013 at 5:55 am and tagged with Art, Maine, travel and posted in Current Events, Travel. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “Gone Camping”
The blog (a portrayal in progress):Somewhat random but still timely posts about culture, history, and the material environment, from the perspectives of academia, Salem and beyond.
Topicsadvertising Antiques Antiques and Collectibles Architecture Art Auctions books British Library Chestnut Street Christmas Collectibles Commemoration Commemorations Crafts Culture Decorative Arts design England ephemera Etsy Exhibitions Fashion Film films Flora and Fauna folklore Food and drink Frank Cousins Garden gardening Gardens Graphic Design great houses Great Salem Fire of 1914 Halloween Historic Preservation holidays Home horticulture House of the Seven Gables illustration Illustrations Interior design Interiors Library of Congress Literature Local Events Maine maps Massachusetts Medieval museums Nathaniel Hawthorne New England Nineteenth Century Peabody Essex Museum Photography Popular Culture Pottery print culture printing Renaissance Salem witch trials Samuel McIntire Seasons Seventeenth Century Shopping Teaching travel Tudors urban planning weather Witch City Witchcraft Witch Trials
Top Posts & Pages
- A brand new book about Witch City: amazon.com/Season-Witch-M… 1 day ago
- Boney the Bogeyman: shannonselin.com/2016/09/boney-… 1 day ago
- RT @nytimesarts: Should school curriculum foster national pride or reflect changes in society? In France, the debate is brewing. https://t.… 1 day ago
- Fashion Shoots in Salem streetsofsalem.com/2016/09/28/fas… https://t.co/lYZ5xadHuO 1 day ago
- RT @peabodyessex: So honored to be named a winner of the @AASLH 2016 Leadership in History Award, for PEM's project "Re-envisioning the Rop… 1 day ago
Blog CourtesyI always attribute the images that I use in my blog; if you are going to copy them, please do so as well.