I’m off camping in the Maine woods for the next week, so no posts for a while. IF I survive, I should have some nice pictures next weekend………..
July 29, 2013
By Donna Seger
This entry was posted on Monday, July 29th, 2013 at 5:55 am and tagged with Art, Maine, travel and posted in Current Events, Travel. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 Responses to “Gone Camping”
The blog (a portrayal in progress):Somewhat random but still timely posts about culture, history, and the material environment, from the perspectives of academia, Salem and beyond.
Topicsabolitionism Abraham Lincoln advertising American Revolution Antiques Antiques and Collectibles Architecture Art books British Library Chestnut Street Collectibles Commemorations Crafts Culture Decorative Arts design England ephemera Etsy Exhibitions Fashion films First Period Flora and Fauna folklore Frank Cousins Garden gardening Gardens George Washington Graphic Design great houses Halloween Historic Preservation holidays Home horticulture illustration Interior design Interiors Japan Library of Congress Literature Local Events Maine maps Massachusetts media Medieval museums Nathaniel Hawthorne New England Nineteenth Century Peabody Essex Museum Photography Popular Culture Pottery print culture printing Renaissance Salem witch trials Samuel McIntire Seventeenth Century Shakespeare Shopping Smithsonian Teaching travel Tudors urban planning weather Witch City Witchcraft Witch Trials
Top Posts & Pages
- SUGAR--always a coveted commodity: brown.edu/Facilities/Joh… 4 hours ago
- RT @PEMLibrary: Explore Polonsky Foundation Digitization Project, joint effort of Bodleian & Vatican library to view ancient texts. http:/… 2 days ago
- Careless ghosthunters burn down a historic plantation: examiner.com/article/haunte… 3 days ago
- Digitized Gutenberg Bible @ Harvard: pds.lib.harvard.edu/pds/view/68654… 4 days ago
- Christmas in Salem next weekend! christmasinsalem.org/tour-overview 4 days ago