I’m off camping in the Maine woods for the next week, so no posts for a while. IF I survive, I should have some nice pictures next weekend………..
July 29, 2013
This entry was posted on Monday, July 29th, 2013 at 5:55 am and tagged with Art, Maine, travel and posted in Current Events, Travel. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “Gone Camping”
The blog (a portrayal in progress):Somewhat random but still timely posts about culture, history, and the material environment, from the perspectives of academia, Salem and beyond.
Topicsadvertising Antiques Antiques and Collectibles Architecture Art Auctions books British Library Chestnut Street Christmas Collectibles Commemoration Commemorations Crafts Culture Decorative Arts design England ephemera Etsy Exhibitions Fashion films Flora and Fauna folklore Food and drink Frank Cousins Garden gardening Gardens Graphic Design great houses Great Salem Fire of 1914 Halloween Historic Preservation holidays Home horticulture illustration Interior design Interiors Library of Congress Literature Local Events Maine maps Massachusetts media Medieval Memory museums Nathaniel Hawthorne New England Nineteenth Century Peabody Essex Museum Photography Popular Culture Pottery print culture printing Renaissance Salem witch trials Samuel McIntire Seventeenth Century Shopping Smithsonian Teaching travel Tudors urban planning weather Witch City Witchcraft Witch Trials World War I
Top Posts & Pages
- Do we really need another take on 1692? Apparently so: newyorker.com/magazine/2015/… 1 day ago
- Carpetbloggers! Love that term: wordpress.com/read/post/id/6… 5 days ago
- RT @LordScroley: For those that missed 'When Polar Bears recreate classic Pre-Raphaelite paintings', love those crazy bears http://t.co/dIU… 1 week ago
- #Strandbeests at Crane's Beach, Ipswich. twitter.com/malcolmgay/sta… 1 week ago
- Calais, site of memory: foreignaffairs.com/articles/europ… 2 weeks ago