I’m off camping in the Maine woods for the next week, so no posts for a while. IF I survive, I should have some nice pictures next weekend………..
July 29, 2013
By Donna Seger
This entry was posted on Monday, July 29th, 2013 at 5:55 am and tagged with Art, Maine, travel and posted in Current Events, Travel. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “Gone Camping”
The blog (a portrayal in progress):Somewhat random but still timely posts about culture, history, and the material environment, from the perspectives of academia, Salem and beyond.
Topicsadvertising American Revolution Antiques Antiques and Collectibles Architecture Art Auctions books British Library Chestnut Street Christmas Collectibles Commemorations Crafts Culture Decorative Arts design England ephemera Etsy Exhibitions Fashion films Flora and Fauna folklore Food and drink Frank Cousins Garden gardening Gardens George Washington Graphic Design great houses Great Salem Fire of 1914 Halloween Historic Preservation holidays Home horticulture illustration Interior design Interiors Library of Congress Literature Local Events Maine maps Massachusetts media Medieval museums Nathaniel Hawthorne New England Nineteenth Century Peabody Essex Museum Photography Popular Culture Pottery print culture printing Renaissance Salem witch trials Samuel McIntire Seventeenth Century Shakespeare Shopping Smithsonian Teaching travel Tudors urban planning weather Witch City Witchcraft Witch Trials
Top Posts & Pages
- Progress? The imminent razing of Atlanta's oldest African American church for the new Falcons Stadium: nytimes.com/2014/07/28/spo… 2 days ago
- #Salem's secret room: ht.ly/zBGUk 3 days ago
- RT @EarlyModernUK: Must read. "@Tudorscribe: Meet Richard Rich, the rock bottom of the Tudor court. Excellent blog post by @quillprose http… 4 days ago
- RT @HeatherFamico: Happy #salemma now has this! Civic Tech and Engagement: How SeeClickFix is Changing the Fabric of Local Reality http://t… 4 days ago
- Super interesting post about WWI helmets. Really. metmuseum.org/about-the-muse… 5 days ago